Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Grilled Steak. For Breakfast? Coming Up!

This is going to take some getting used to. Breakfast is a hit or miss meal for me. It usually consists of coffee. Sometimes it involves something like a Pop-Tart or a Cheese Danish from Starbucks. When I'm on a health kick, it is a container of Chobani Greek yogurt.

But all of that is changing on this new eating plan. Today, I had Grilled Garlic Steak with Peppers and Onions. I ate this in the car on my way to work - that is not something I recommend, especially if you are not well coordinated. It was strange to be eating something before I got to work and honestly, it was strange to be eating at all before 11:00 am.

Lunch was leftover chicken and my new found love, Kabocha Squash. And dinner was canned salmon (the good kind, not the kind that comes with the bones, no extra charge for that!) and a very ripe, very smooth avocado. My goddess, I could live off of avocados.

Murphy took care of some of the cooking for tomorrow, so breakfast will consist of a Roasted Turkey Leg. I am picturing myself driving down the road, Turkey Leg in hand, looking so very Henry the Eighth.

No comments:

Post a Comment