Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Lot of Livin'

In my last post, I mentioned that I found a new job. Well, that lasted all of 1 1/2 days. If you know me, you know I am not the type to commit to something like a job and then back out of it at all, especially that quickly. It was an extremely hard decision for me to make, but I just didn't feel like this was going to be a good fit for me.

This situation has made me realize that I have to start being more mindful of how I spend my time, my life. If it doesn't fulfill me, if it doesn't take me closer to where I want to be physically, mentally, spiritually, then I don't need to do it.

This might mean that I should take a little technology break. Not a cold turkey, cut myself off from the world kind of break, but more like a limit myself to only X amount of minutes on the computer each day kind of break. My time is valuable and there are so many things I want to be doing. Sitting around in front of this laptop all day is not helping me get started.

This video applies, I think. OK, maybe just the title. But I think it's always a good time for Ann-Margret.




No comments:

Post a Comment