Monday, December 2, 2013

Welcome, December! (In List Form)

I don't want to jinx anything, and I know, we are only 2 days into the month, but December might just turn out to be ok.

  • I got a job today. !!!
  • I got to spend time with one of my dearest friends, her beautiful family, and my lovely mom tonight. We walked around St. Andrews and looked at the pretty lights, then I finally got to check out the Amavida Coffee House. Yum!
  • I started the 30 Day Guns, Buns and Abs Challenge yesterday.


I'm also adding the 30 Day Plank Challenge to the mix because what fun will it be if only my legs are sore?


J is doing this with me, although I'm not entirely sure he is a willing participant. So far, I am...ok. I mean, I've finished two days of the challenge. How hard can it be to make it all the way through?

  • The first rehearsal for the Dearly Departed Joy Of Life Singers was tonight. I get to sing with my own personal Dick Van Dyke and it looks like the rest of the choir ain't too shabby, either.
  • Diana gets her staples out tomorrow! She is making great progress and healing well. 
Yeah, so, December? Thanks. Thanks for coming in like a freakin' rock star. Finish strong, friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment