Saturday, February 2, 2013

Paleo Fudgy Babies

Yes, you are getting two posts in one day. Amazing! I just had to share this recipe. I found the original link on Pinterest, which came from Chocolate Covered Katie's blog. She used walnuts and dates, but all I had in the house was pecans and raisins. In my head, that's a substitution that works. And seriously - you need to make these. I don't care if you are eating Paleo or not.

But don't blame me if you end up with a tummyache from eating all the fudgy babies! (actually, go ahead and blame me - then send me a video of you yelling "VAAAAALLLLL" and shaking your fist at the sky!)


Paleo Fudgy Babies

Yield: Approx. 15 small fudgy bites of goodness

Ingredients:
1/2 Cup Pecans
1/2 Cup + 1 Tbsp Raisins
1 1/2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Put all ingredients in a food processor and, um, process. :-) You want everything to be very well chopped. Form balls of the mixture. Place in mouth, chew, enjoy, repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment