- Spent time with my best friend while she is in town.
- Made a list of cheap meals to cook at home.
- Cried. A lot.
- Laughed. Even more.
- Posted entirely too many status updates.
- Read entirely too many status updates.
- Pressure washed part of the house.
- Gone to bed early.
- Stayed up late.
- Slept in until at least 7:00 a.m. each morning.
- Yelled at my mom (sorry, Mom!)
- Put myself on restriction when it comes to spending money.
- Leaned on Murphy, physically and mentally.
- Made waffles on the heart-shaped waffle iron.
- Resolved to write more, which means blogging every day.
- Conducted my first Publicity Committee meeting as chairperson.
- Realized how lucky I am to have the family and friends I have.
But. BUT! While I might not always be sure of what day of the week it is, there is something I am sure of - this is a good thing. This is the chance for me to really figure out what I should be doing with my life. I'm too old to have a Quarter Life Crisis (unless advances in modern medicine raise the average age of death to 120+), and I'm too young to take the first thing that comes along.
All I can say is, it's not going to be OK - it is going to be better than OK. I am going to be better than OK. Stay tuned - it's about to get fun!